engine failures start from lack of oil or water. If you have
a drop in oil pressure or a rise in temperature while driving your
or truck you really can not ignore it, it can end up being very costly.
You should have it checked out quickly by a qualified repair
person to prevent engine damage. With the cost of engine
repairs the earlier you catch a problem the better.
Here are some Tips to help extend the life of your engine:
- check your oil every 3rd fuel fill-up,
- check your coolant once a week,
- have your car or truck checked for leaks once a year at least,
- check your drive way for oils stains or
- check for maintenance like timing belts & spark plugs every
All these will help you extend the life of your engine as well as
your repair costs significantly lower.